Become A Food Vendor At The Expo
The Natural Living Expo offers healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner options from selected food vendors. We’re looking for a few new vendors for our 13th annual event — November 9-10, 2019. Apply now!
Over 10,000 attendees and exhibitors enjoy access to a balanced variety of meal choices including: Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic, Ethnic, Local, Sustainable, Raw or Gluten-Free meal options. If you are a restaurant or caterer who offers a menu that might fit into one of these categories — please email a brief description of your business and a sample menu of offerings to: email@example.com
All Food Vendors Must:
- Be prepared to serve a minimum of 350 customers/day at the expo
- Have a current, valid MA restaurant or catering license or current ServSafe Certificate
- Apply for a temporary food permit from the city of Marlborough and submit a copy of the approved permit to show management by October 11, 2019. Click Here for the Food Permit Application
- Provide own refrigeration and be completely self-contained.
- Provide show management a proposed menu by October 1, 2019 for approval.
- Electricity is $95, ordered directly through the Trade Center. Download the Electric Order Form Here
Food Vendor Cost $250/Booth
Booth Space Includes: 10′ x 20′ vendor space, four 8′ tables and 2 chairs.