Saturday, November 10, 2017 • 3:30-5:30pm • Salon D
Hop on a magic carpet in this exclusive event with Meadow Linn, co-author of The Mystic Cookbook: The Secret Alchemy of Food, where you will learn how to taste, smell, and feel your food as never before. Meadow will show you how to increase your happiness and improve your health by making five simple changes to bring juicy deliciousness into all areas of your life. Discover how fun cooking and dining can be when you use an ounce of creativity and a pinch of imagination. There’s a secret alchemy in food that you can harness to make what you eat a catalyst for increased joy, balance and harmony; you’ll never again look at your meals quite the same way. Join us as we go from nourishment to nirvana! Take-home recipes included.
During this workshop you will:
• Clear away inner debris so you can discover your own inner wisdom
• Discover the foods that are best for your body and the ones to stay clear of
• Gain tools to bring more joy into your kitchen and fill your dining room with love
• Learn feng shui and space clearing techniques to enhance the energy of your kitchen and dining room and learn how to use clutter clearing as modern day alchemy
• Learn how to create a meal to manifest your dreams
Meadow Linn is a sought-after inspirational speaker, who excites her listeners into choosing to create a more delicious life for themselves. We are what we eat. When we savor every delicious bite by creating vibrant, high-quality meals, we can choose to view life through the same sensory lens. Meadow has been a popular speaker at Hay House events, writes a popular column in a Seattle newspaper and writes a blog (savortheday.com) that’s filled with delicious recipes and stories about her journey to finding love. The daughter of the world-renowned healer, lecturer, and writer Denise Linn, Meadow has been cooking for the guests at her mother’s retreats for the past 18 years. Visit her at booth #800 or www.meadowlinn.com.